Saturday, May 12, 2007

Ipod Embarrassment

I finally loaded all the songs from my six-year old computer onto my Ipod. What did I discover in this audio crypt?
A lot of bad music.

Most embarrassing tracks:

-Avril Lavigne "Complicated"
-Creed "One Last Breath"
-Dashboard Confessional "The Sad Hint of New Tears" (Yes, very embarrassing, I know)
-Three songs by Enya (Don't judge me)
-Metallica "Fuel" ("Give me fuel! Give me fire! Give me that which I desire! Arghhhhhhhh!")
-
The Moldy Peaches "Who's Got the Crack?" (What is this? Where did it come from? And, yes, it is as bad as it sounds.)
-Natalie Imbruglia "Troubled By the Way We Came Together"
-Five songs by The Offspring (I was ready to defend these guys as "surprisingly still good after all these years"... but they're not. Take my word for it. They're really, really not.)
-Pink "Don't Let Me Get Me" (I apologize for making anyone try to remember how this goes)
-
Two songs by Sugar Ray
-Tchaikovsky "Symphony No. 4" (What a hack)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like "Complicated" too. Don't tell anyone.

Pop Doyle said...

I remember I used to have Sk8ter Boy too but I can't find it.

I mean, not that it matters, or I was looking for it or anything...