Thursday, May 31, 2007

Jalen's Column (Crime Beat)


Jalen the Cat here with the crime beat for this week.


Monday - Intruder alert. False alarm. Was actually my own tail.

Tuesday - Nothing happened.

Wednesday - My day off.

Thursday - Intruder alert. Not a false alarm. Someone clearly broke in and ripped open my food bag. It couldn't have been me, as I am perfectly incapable of getting on top of the fridge. Nevermind that I wasn't that hungry when Kelly got home at 10:30 PM despite not having been fed all day. I wasn't hungry because I was in shock! Over the intruder!


Anyway, old Pop Doyle is out watching basketball, and I know he didn't want to lose his streak. So I'm filling in ... again. And I've never even been to Yuba!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jalen's a cat.

Nik Frank-Lehrer said...

Why is the cat's name Jalen?

Anonymous said...

My original humans named me after Jalen Rose, the greatest basketball player who ever lived. He has a blog, just like me. Other Jalen