Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sammy the Evil Cat

Sammy the Evil Cat here. This is my first column for this Yuba Daily thing. Here's what you should know about me: I live in the Richardson residence in Williamsburg and I hate you. Yes, you. I hate you. Leave me alone.

Also know that if I could bite you through the Internet, I would.

And don't even think about touching my tummy. These Yuba reporters made that mistake once and I hissed so loudly the blond one wet himself.

I know you're all extremely happy to finally have a cat columnist that isn't overweight and human-loving, so I'll just let you bask in that happiness for now. Next column, however, I will hurt your soul. You've been warned.

I hope this column has been satisfying to read.

1 comment:

Nik Frank-Lehrer said...

WOW. two brilliant days of the yuba post. Sammy is a feather in the cap of your ever-expanding cast list. That sense of growing customer unease just really propelled you to new heights...