Saturday, August 25, 2007

Heeeeeere's Jeffrey!!!

Jeff probably went this way. I'll have him tracked down in no time.


Yuba is beautiful. I can see why Jeff speaks so highly of it. ...Though I still haven't seen any of those businesses he writes about. Or any other humans beings, for that matter.


Jeff's been lost 10 days already, what's a few extra minutes on the swing set?


...And what harm can a few minutes on this spinny thing be?



...And a few extra hours looking at the sunflower fields.


...And an afternoon game of volleyball.


...And maybe I'll check out this natural area. Who was I looking for again? I love Yuba.


Oh, here's a cute little informational display. And on the other side are old photographs of Yuba. How neat!


Here's one with some old Yuba fashions on display.


And there's the old schoolhouse.


And an old little-league tea...


...AHHHHHH!

(cue dramatic music)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone should know that I did not write this post. I only write travel columns.

Terrrii said...

Where's da heffalump
in dis Yuba dump?